Subject: Completion date Unit A1 and A2 Commerce Park
From: "Maria Plummer" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 14:29:02 +0100

Good afternoon Steve

The completion date you require is 29th March 2021.

Kind regards

Maria Plummer

PA to the Directors

Omnia Solicitors

 <x-apple-data-detectors://21/> 1A Queen Square, Bath BA1 2HA

 

e.    <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

t.     <tel:01225%20666%20600> 01225 666 600   

w.   <http://www.omnialegal.co.uk/> http://www.omnialegal.co.uk

 

PLEASE NOTE that this firm's bank account details WILL NOT change during the
course of a transaction and we WILL NOT change our bank account details via
email. Please check account details with us in person if in any doubt. We
will not accept responsibility if you transfer money into an incorrect bank
account.

Please take a minute to read the following message from our conveyancing
team:

Due to the recent announcement by the Government relating to the Stamp Duty
Changes, as well as the ongoing effect of the Coronavirus pandemic, we are
experiencing a very high level of Conveyancing work. Every member of our
team is working at full capacity, including in some cases, in the evenings
and at weekends. 

Please be assured, that we are continuing to progress your matter as
efficiently as possible. During this time, we ask you not to chase us by
email or telephone unless it is absolutely necessary. Responding to client
enquiries for updates can slow the overall process, as it prevents us from
dealing  with the legal work.

We will continue to deal with all the emails and phone calls we receive.
However, we must do so in order of priority and so, if possible, please
allow 3 working days for a response before contacting us again.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.

 

Omnialegal Limited registered in England with company number 06866859. Omnia
Solicitors is a trading name of Omnialegal Limited and is authorised and
regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with SRA number 627282

The contents of the e-mail (including any attachments) are confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, any disclosure, copying distribution or use of its contents is
strictly prohibited, and you should please notify the sender immediately and
then delete  it (including any attachments) from your system. Please note;
the company does not accept service by e-mail of court proceedings, other
processes or formal notices of any kind without specific prior written
agreement.