Subject: Units A1 and A2 Southgate, Commerce Park, Frome
From: "Lois Plummer" <[email-masked]>
To: "Simon Watson" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 12:53:25 +0100

Dear Simon and Claire, 

Please find attached the completion statement and invoice for the sale side
of things. 

A further statement will follow from my colleague Jo Stone for the purchase
side of things which will include the request for the redemption amount. 

Kind regards

Lois Plummer

Solicitor 

Mobile: 07501 978685 

Omnia Solicitors

1A Queen Square, Bath BA1 2HA

t. 

f. 

01225 666 600                   e.           lois.plummer
<mailto:[email-masked]> @omnialegal.co.uk

01225 666 601                  w.            <http://www.omnialegal.co.uk/>
http://www.omnialegal.co.uk 

		

PLEASE NOTE that this firm's bank account details WILL NOT change during the
course of a transaction and we WILL NOT change our bank account details via
email. Please check account details with us in person if in any doubt. We
will not accept responsibility if you transfer money into an incorrect bank
account

Please bear in mind, if we have given you a conveyancing quote dated on or
after 1st May 2021, it is unlikely that your case will be completed before
the stamp duty deadline (unless we have specifically told you otherwise), so
be sure to budget for the additional costs.

 

Omnialegal Limited registered in England with company number 06866859. Omnia
Solicitors is a trading name of Omnialegal Limited and is authorised and
regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with SRA number 627282

The contents of the e-mail (including any attachments) are confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, any disclosure, copying distribution or use of its contents is
strictly prohibited, and you should please notify the sender immediately and
then delete  it (including any attachments) from your system. Please note;
the company does not accept service by e-mail of court proceedings, other
processes or formal notices of any kind without specific prior written
agreement.